Men and Women both love to have butterfly tattoos on legs, shoulder, wrist or back. Here are beautiful butterfly tattoo design varying from 3d butterfly tattoos to tribal butterfly tattoos.
What is the meaning of butterfly tattoos? Butterflies are wonder of nature as they are born after the cocoon suffers a lot then transform into the mystical butterfly. Butterflies represent freedom and struggle. Butterfly tattoos are popular among girls but they are liked by boys too. Here we have chosen 51 amazing butterfly tattoos design for men and women both:
1. You can have a symbolic tattoo with the butterfly wings just like this beautiful butterfly tattoo on this girl back.
2. A beautiful butterfly tattoo like this deserve a better place than the foot.
3. Butterfly tattoos will look cool with flower tattoo designs such as this cute butterfly flower tattoo on the hand of this lady.
4. Here is a unique butterfly tattoo design behind the ear of this beautiful girl. You can have fewer butterflies than her but don’t mess up with the pattern.
5. Here is a beautiful medium sized butterfly tattoo design in blue color.
6. The beauty of this butterfly tattoo design is that both butterfly and flower are of same colour and this is why it is looking so amazing on the lower back of this girl.
7. There are lot of varieties in tribal butterfly tattoo design and one such variation is this cut tribal butterfly tattoo design.
8. Most tattoo artist just outline the wings of butterfly and consider the tattoo complete but if you know any tattoo artist who can fill in the colours of butterfly wings then go for it.
9. Here is a collection of butterfly tattoo design on the wrist of this pretty girl.
10. This placement of butterfly tattoo design is unique. You can have any other butterfly tattoo design here but trust this placement is awesome.
11. Having such butterfly tattoo design is very hard because you need to join both hands to show the complete butterfly tattoos which could be tiring if every other person ask you about the incomplete tattoo.
12. The shape of the wings of butterfly describes the beauty of the tattoo as small wings would look good on wrists only.
13. Most people wish to have colourful butterfly tattoos but if you cannot have multiple colors in the same butterfly tattoo then try having a one colored butterfly.
14. The detailing on this butterfly tattoo design is amazing. I loved the part that artist captured the imagination of butterfly flying over a flower.
15. No matter how much you like butterfly tattoos I would not recommend you to have such huge butterfly tattoos all over your body.
16. Butterfly tattoo designs are not so popular among couples but they surely are popular among best friends. Here is a beautiful example of best friends butterfly tattoo design.
17. The most common and traditional color of butterfly tattoos is light orange. It suits perfectly with the skin and match up with clothes.
18. Here is a beautiful blue color butterfly tattoo design on the forearm of this cute girl.
19. Most tattoo artist love to mix up butterfly tattoo design along with fairy tattoos. Here is perfect mix up of butterfly tattoos with fairies.
20. Butterfly tattoo design like this will fade away very soon but they will surely look beautiful while they last.
21. You can have name initials written along with the butterfly tattoo design and it will work for both boys and girls.
22. Of these two butterflies I liked the upper butterfly because she looks majestic and like the queen of butterflies.
23. Here is a unique butterfly tattoo design with dark tone. You can see the blood truning into flying butterflies and this is awesome.
24. It is hard to get just one butterfly tattoo design. You will surely like to have a couple of butterfly tattoos. If that is the case then make sure they are placed closely.
25. Whenever you or your friend has a butterfly tattoo design and you want to judge the finish then first of all see how the butterflies are placed.
26. A very cool butterfly tattoo design for men would be to have butterfly wings placed beautifully on their back just like angel wings. No I am Not Kidding.
27. A butterfly tattoo design would look amazingly beautiful with various sparkling stars. Just see the butterfly tattoo on this girl and judge yourself.
28. Navel is a very soft part on body. Having a butterfly tattoo design on it would not be easy but it would be worth it if it looks as beautiful as this.
29. The choice of color matters a lot in butterfly tattoo designs. If you choose a wrong colour then your whole butterfly tattoo design will be ruined.
30. If you do not want a full flower with your butterfly tattoo design than you can try it with small tiny plants.
31. Here is a beautiful 3D butterfly tattoo design on the shoulder of this cute girl.
32. I think the upper butterfly would have completed the tattoo alone and there was no need for the butterfly below her.
33. This amazing butterfly tattoo design on the lower back of this woman could be made more beautiful by beautiful flowers.
34. I do not know what the artist was trying to do with the wings of this butterfly but I guess you could modify and have the name of your love written with butterfly wings.
35. Many tattoo artist focus on the butterfly wings but the caterpillar is also important because it shows the true beauty of the butterfly.
36. Here is an attractive and astonishing butterfly tattoo design behind the neck of this cute girl.
37. The placement of butterfly gives a totally different look to the butterfly. Like this butterfly tattoo on the side neck of this woman gives a feeling as if it is climbing up.
38. Butterflies are popular ideas for small tattoo but it is hard to make such detailer butterfly tattoo design.
39. This looks like a fake butterfly tattoo design but such temporary butterfly tattoo design looks cool before they fade away.
40. Thighs are very popular place to get butterfly tattoo design but not every girl choose it. Here is a large size butterfly tattoo design on the thigh of this girl.
41. Do you think that this butterfly tattoo design would have looked equally beautiful on a men forearm?
42. The glittering butterfly tattoo design is popular among girls but they are only good for temporary work. Don’t get permanent glittering butterfly tattoo design.
43. Here is a long lasting and impressive butterfly tattoo design on the upper arm of this girl.
44. This tattoo design is simple but the placement makes it a difficult tattoo design for the artist.
45. This is a beautiful and cute looking butterfly tattoo design on the upper back of this cute girl.
46. Aztec and Maori styled butterfly tattoo design are rare but they will look amazingly impressive if done creatively.
47. This is a perfect behind the neck tribal butterfly tattoo design.
48. An amazing butterfly tattoo idea would be to have a temporary tattoo design of different styles and placed them together.
49. Butterfly tattoo design on the foot would look good but still I won’t recommend it because it will be hidden most of the time.
50. Although this tattoo looks impressive yet I would not suggest it. This is because it is very painful place to have tattoo on body.
51. Here are three beautiful flying butterfly tattoos on the upper shoulder of this girl.
Which of the above butterfly tattoo you liked the most? Have you seen any boy or man with a butterfly tattoo design?