Boys and girls prefer cross tattoos drawings on hand, chest and arm. Here are the best cross tattoos designs from men and women both.
Cross tattoo designs are not only popular among religious people but also among people who look for cool tattoo designs. Cross tattoos do have a religious significance but one cannot deny the fact that most people wearing cross tattoo designs do not have deep faith in religions. I will suggest that if you wear a cross tattoo design than do follow Christianity as it is religion of love and peace. Here we have chosen 60 beautiful cross tattoo designs for male and female both:
1. A red colour cross tattoo design on the rib cage would look good.
2. Cross with banner tattoo design are common and wrist is good place to have them.
3. Celtic cross tattoo designs were made popular in 1900s and they are still very famous.
4. A realistic wooden cross tattoo design with praying hands in the foreground.
5. Here is a simple version of Celtic cross tattoo design on the back of this guy.
6. Another varied version of cross tattoo with names on it on the back of this girl.
7. A Beautiful cross tattoo design with a blue star on foreground on the ankle of this boy.
8. Angel wings with cross tattoo are perfect combination and you can proudly wear them on your chest.
9. A cross chain tattoo design would look good too and it would be more meaningful if it is dedicated to someone.
10. Large angel wings with small cross tattoo design on the back of this woman.
11. A Dagger cross tattoo design is not new idea but it is rarely used because people consider it controversial.
12. If you have deep religious roots in Christianity then a simple cross tattoo or a bible verse quote would be good. Do not cross line by punishing yourself like this.
13. Most people love to have cross tattoo in the memory of their loved one. You can add an angel too in such designs.
14. A Simple cross tattoo design with angel wings in the background.
15. Here is a detailed cross tattoo design with angelic wings folding it in arms.
16. A simple T shaped wood with a snake on the top making it look like a cross.
17. A Cool cross tattoo design made by red ink and inspired from maori style tattoos.
18. A Perfect crucifix tattoo would be with a cross and the face of our lord Jesus in it.
19. A curvy cross tattoo design on the calf of this girl. Please do not have religious tattoo design on the lower part of your body.
20. A Very detailed and neat cross tattoo design inspired from the Polynesian tattoo designs. The angel hands and red heart add to the beauty of this cross tattoo.
21. 3d cross tattoo design are not so easy to make as it looks. I can tell you that a 3d cross tattoo design like this took hours for the tattoo designer.
22. Instead of having full name on the cross tattoo you can have a letter on it. You can have the first alphabet of the name of your loved one.
23. A small cross tattoo design behind the ear of this girl.
24. Cross tattoo design on foot would not look good. The quote would work fine though.
25. The angel wings of the cross tattoo should be huge as it will really make it look beautiful and majestic.
26. Small cross tattoo design with the strong word believe on the wrist of this boy.
27. Such cross tattoo designs are unique because they give a beautiful impression of cross within a cross tattoo.
28. This cross tattoo design would have looked more beautiful on neck. Still an amazing cross tattoo design with a bracelet.
29. An amazing sword tattoo design with a mirror in the middle on the calf of this boy.
30. An old school cross tattoo design with a stylish dragon covering it.
31. Neck is one of the best places to have cross tattoo design.
32. Here is a unique style cross tattoo design that gives an impression of a flower too.
33. This cross tattoo design on the back of this girl would have looked more beautiful if it was in different colour.
34. The angel wings could be moved in a cross tattoo design and here is an example of how it will change the look of the tattoo.
35. Celtic cross tattoo with a dreamcatcher tattoo might become the luckiest tattoo for you.
36. The red circle behind this cross tattoo is giving the impression of devil.
37. Placement of the cross tattoo matter like here the cross tattoo would look front shaped to the observer.
38. Many people look for a devil and cross tattoo variation. Here is a good devil and cross tattoo.
39. If you want a temporary cross tattoo than a good idea would be to have watercolour cross tattoo.
40. Crucifix tattoo designs are costly and need a lot of detailing. They will suit perfectly on chest or back. Make sure you choose an experienced tattoo artist for this task.
41. Small cross tattoo design are always in trend. Finger are probably the best place to have them.
42. A cross tattoo design with a wooden texture is not easy to make but is worth it if the result is like this.
43. Here is a Maori style cross tattoo design with tribal design in the background.
44. The graveyard cross tattoo designs is not so common but they look perfect if you like gothic tattoo designs.
45. Such cross tattoo design could also be achieved with mehandi. In fact mehandi cross tattoo design would look amazing on woman.
46. Here is perfect mix up tattoo of religion and patriotism. A cross tattoo design with the colour of flag.
47. Though many might not like it but this is a good small cross tattoo design.
48. A cross tattoo design with bible verses in it is perfect idea for cross tattoo lovers.
49. Here is a gothic style cross tattoo design that is made in the shape of daggers.
50. You can write your favourite bible verse or the psalm number along with a cross tattoo.
51. This cross tattoo design, you could probably make yourself at home but it surely looks beautiful on this girl.
52. An amazing idea would be to have cross tattoo design on wrist along with a bracelet holding it.
53. If your tattoo designer can work on the details of a small cross tattoo so perfectly then go for it.
54. This 3D cross tattoo design on the forearm of this boy is looking so realistic.
55. You can have strong words like Faith Believe and Family inked on your body and theI could be made in the shape of Cross.
56. Do checks for the ink before the tattoo as it might result in pain and itch like this one.
57. Here is a Crucifix tattoo design on the wrist of this guy.
58. Here is a very impressive combination of tribal tattoo design and cross tattoo design.
59. You can have the initials of your loved ones inked into the cross tattoo like this woman did.
60. A combination of rose tattoo and cross tattoo would look beautiful if the artist is experienced.
Which cross tattoo design you liked the most and why?