The best body parts to have flower tattoos are arm, thigh, wrist, foot and ankle. Avoid a flower tattoo on collar bone, back and rib cage. Each flower tattoo holds a different meaning it totally depends on the type of flower you choose. For example rose are considered romantic flowers, lotus represent strength, lily represent beauty and daisy represent hope. Here are 55 amazing flower tattoo designs for boys and girls:
1. This small size flower tattoo on foot is very beautiful. The most attractive thing about this tattoo is its simple design.
2. The tattoo artist did a good modification in this flower tattoo on ankle and added a beautiful lace to it.
3. Flower tattoos with stem will look even more beautiful if they are done in a tribal style. Here is a beautiful tribal flower tattoo.
4. For guys, Flower tattoo on foot might be rare but for girls foot flower tattoo is common. Here is a beautiful artistic flower tattoo design.
5. Among various types of flower tattoo design, one very popular is Lotus flower tattoo design. Here is a trio of colourful lotus flower tattoos.
6. If you want a unique flower tattoo design than give watercolour flower tattoo a try. Water colour flower tattoos give a unique impression to viewer’s eyes.
7. Tribal flower tattoo designs are very common but one thing you should keep in mind is to have a couple of tribal flower tattoo. Lonesome tribal flower tattoo would not look good.
8. Have you ever thought about bridal flower tattoos? Some girls love the idea of getting tattooed for their wedding. Here is a good wedding flower tattoo design.
9. Ankle is complicated place to get flower tattoo but if the artist is expert than he/she can use the ankle lines to show the layers of flower such as in this flower tattoo.
10. I personally like rose flower tattoos. Many people like colourful tattoos and if you want a colourful flower than what would be better option than a rose?
11. Another good flower tattoo idea would be to have multiple flower tattoos such as this mix up. Here the girl has more than one type of flower tattoo and it looks good.
12. As I said earlier a single flower will not look so good. That is why you should have more than one flower n your tattoo design.
13. Here is a flower tattoo design inspired from the dreamcatcher tattoos. Such tattoos are considered lucky.
14. A Popular concept of flower tattoo is to let the flower leaves fall of and turn into something. It would be more beautiful if they turn into flying birds like this.
15. The color of flower tattoo also describes the personality of a person. So choose your flower tattoo colors wisely.
16. What impresses me more in this flower tattoo design is the various pose of the flowers.
17. Here is a beautiful gothic style tribal flower tattoo on the hand of this girl.
18. Watercolor flower tattoos always gives a unique impression and that is why they are my favourite. Here is a beautiful water color flower tattoo design on the arm of this girl.
19. The best place for men flower tattoos would be on shoulder. The broader the shoulder will be the better the flower tattoo will look.
20. Using flower tattoos as cover ups is not a new idea. In fact flower tattoos are best cover up tattoos this is because they have a complex design and can occupy more space thus covering up a larger part of body.
21. Have you seen any more beautiful flower tattoo on arm than this? It is a very simple flower tattoo design and the artist beautifully added leaves to it.
22. If you are thinking for having a flower tattoo on wrist then I would suggest you to have it in the style of wrist band. Here is a beautiful flower tattoo as wrist band.
23. Flower tattoos across back would not look as beautiful as dragon tattoo but if you still want to have a flower tattoo on back then I would suggest you to have it on the upper back (around shoulder).
24. Here is a colourful flower tattoo on arm and the beauty of this tattoo is that the tattoo artist cleverly used the colors.
25. Having a flower tattoo around words is also a good idea but you have to pick the words wisely. You can have a romantic flower tattoo like this one.
26. Although flower tattoo on full back would not look as beautiful as they should but if the tattoo artist is clever then he/she can surely come up with as brilliant design as this one.
27. My favourite kind of flower tattoo design is the daisy flower tattoo design. They are simple and occupy lesser space. Here is a beautiful daisy flower tattoo design on wrist.
28. An amazing floral tattoo idea would be to have a black and white flower tattoo. How you can have it? Well, just try some black ink along with white ink and a simple flower tattoo like this would look beautiful.
29. Have you ever seen Charlene Tarbox flower designs? Here is a flower tattoo design inspired from Charlene Tarbox.
30. The flowers of gladiolus plant are very beautiful. Here is a gladiolus flower tattoo design on the upper shoulder of this woman.
31. You will find a lot of flower tattoo designs for feet but I would suggest you to have a mesh up design. Here is a floral tattoo design mixed up with a mehndi design on foot.
32. Carnation flower or clove pink flower is recommended flower for people born in January. Here is a beautiful carnation flower tattoo design on the back of this lady.
33. A brilliant idea for flower tattoo on forearm would be to mix up with a reptile. Here the tattoo artist mixed up the lizard tattoo along with flower. You can replace it with snake or any other reptile.
34. Among all the floral tattoo design you will see, Chrysanthemum tattoo will attract you the most. This is because of the shape and color of Chrysanthemum. Here is a beautiful Chrysanthemum tattoo on the shoulder of this girl.
35. Apart from black and white tattoo you can also try black and grey flower tattoo design. Here is a beautiful black and grey flower tattoo design on the forearm of this boy.
36. Most people love flower tattoos going up side. Such designs surely require more space but they will look unique and beautiful if done correctly.
37. Do flower tattoos look beautiful in color? Yes they do. Take a look yourself on this hipster flower tattoo design.
38. Another beautiful black and grey flower tattoo design on the back of this lady.
39. Flower tattoo design will look amazing with names. But do not go for a color flower if you want a name with it. It will look odd otherwise.
40. Apart from Lotus flower tattoo and daisy flower tattoo, Lily flower tattoo is quiet famous as well. Here is beautiful flower tattoo on the lower back of this girl.
41. If you want a flower tattoo around ankle than this design would be cool. You can have hibiscus flower in place of these flowers.
42. This is a very brilliant idea of flower tattoo going up side. Although it is a minimal flower tattoo design but as it is on foot so you can give it a try.
43. If you want a 3d flower tattoo designs then opt for lily flower because it will look amazingly beautiful and unique.
44. Rose flower tattoos are very common so try to have them on lower body. Such flower tattoos will look beautiful on thigh or on calf.
45. This is very attractive idea for a flower tattoo on side.
46. Small flower tattoos require a lot of concentration of tattoo artists so choose your artist wisely for such design.
47. You can have an interesting and minimal design if you opt for a kaleidoscope flower tattoo. Even though it is not easy to make but you will brag about it for years if it is done correctly.
48. This flower tattoo pattern is unique and it will look more beautiful if it is dedicated in someone’s memory. You can add the name of your loved one with the stem.
49. I praise the tattoo artist for this detailed design but I would have loved it more if it was on rib cage. A brilliant tattoo though.
50. Flower tattoos with butterfly (or birds) are not unique but they are way more meaningful than this ‘eye in the flower’ tattoo design.
51. Here is a better design – Lily flowers with colourful butterflies.
52. You don’t need to add realism to your flower tattoo. It could be as simple and minimal as this flower tattoo design on the forearm of this guy.
53. Stomach is the most risky body part to have flower tattoo. Trust me it would be painful.
54. Men do not look for flower tattoos but they will surely be attracted to ideas of flower tattoos that represent strength. Here is one such design.
55. Flower vine tattoo designs are common but most tattoo artists do not focus on the detail of the flowers in such designs. Here is a better idea for flower vine tattoos.
56. Placement of tattoo matters. Imagine this flower tattoo design on the collarbone of a person. It will look weird. That is why I suggest you to not only choose your tattoos wisely but also the body part wisely too.
So this was our photo gallery of flower tattoos. Which Flower tattoo you liked the most?