If you are music lover then you will surely love to have music tattoos on your body. Music tattoos have unique meanings. Firstly it symbolizes your unconditional love for good music; secondly it can showcase your favorite music genre, artist and band. Time heals everything but believe music makes the healing process fast and easy. Here are 50 best music tattoos designs for men and women:
Music Related Tattoos
1. Guitar is everyone’s favorite instrument so how about a cool guitar sleeve tattoo. This would be one of the music tattoos design.
2. Flute is another popular musical instrument. Flute Music tattoos would look good on chest or shoulder.
3. Here is 3D guitar tattoo design that will look better on back or rib cage.
4. You can opt for Black and white music tattoos. Here is an example of a black and white guitar tattoo design on the forearm of this boy.
5. This music tattoo design is inspired from a tumblr post. This is a cool mix up tattoo of sparrow and musical notes.
6. Most music instrument tattoos are not thoughtful enough. Here is a brilliant design of heart tattoo mixed up with a saxophone tattoo.
7. We all have made mix tapes at some point in our life. If you love mix tapes then you should go for a mix tape tattoo design like this.
8. If you want small music tattoos then I would suggest you to go for music notes tattoos. Here is a brilliant tiny music note tattoo on the wrist of this man.
9. Boombox and radio tattoos are also unique ideas. Here is a cool boombox tattoo behind of the neck of this beautiful female model.
10. This mix up music tattoos has three important parts – Piano, heart and music note. This music tattoo design would look perfect on neck or shoulder.
11. If mouth organ is your favourite music instrument then you can try for a mouth organ tattoo design. A cool idea would be to have mouth organ chambers inked on fingers just as shown in picture below.
12. You do not need a big tattoo to show your love for music. In fact a small, tiny but thoughtful music tattoo would be enough. Here is a tiny heart and music note mix up tattoo.
13. A nice music arm tattoo idea for guys would be to have strings of any music instrument of their choice along with their favourite music quote.
14. How about a simple one word tattoo for yourself? Here is a beautiful music tattoo on the wrist of this boy.
15. Music keyboard are the modern music instruments and almost every newbie loves them. Here is a beautiful music sleeve tattoo for boys.
16. This is actually one of the most thoughtful and brilliant music tattoo design you will ever see. Do you know the meaning of this music tattoo on the back of this girl? It suggest that with time passes very easily with good music.
17. Although there are much music instrument tattoo ideas for boys and girls but only few of them have impressive designs. Here is a beautiful guitar tattoo made up of music notes.
18. This 3D microphone tattoo design on the shoulder of this man is a perfect example of how a music tattoo should be.
19. If you want music ambigram tattoos than this tattoo design would surely suffice your needs.
20. Here is a small but epic music tattoo design. The artist surely has to concentrate more on the detail of this small guitar but it is worth it.
21. Most music tattoo drawings look beautiful on paper but in reality they do not impress at all. You will find a lot of music tattoos gone wrong online but make sure you do not join the league. This music tattoo on the calf of this girl is one the borderline of ugly tattoos.
22. This headphone tattoo design is so amazing that I bet many music companies love to have it as their logo.
23. Another cool black and white music tattoo design. Such music tattoos are very popular on sites like Tumblr, Pinterest, Deviantart and buzzfeed.
24. Scottish and Irish people love bagpipes. If you too love bagpipes then here is cool tattoo design for you.
25. Music note tattoos look best on fingers. Here is a music note tattoos on fingers.
26. Instead of music note tattoos you can also have music sign tattoos. Modern technology has introduced several music sign tattoos such as pause, play, forward, rewind and Stop.
27. You can also go for a temporary music tattoo design such as this.
28. Music is the voice of soul so don’t go for unusual music tattoos You can have music theme tattoos but they should be simple and meaningful.
29. Vintage music instruments had acoustic guitars as major instruments but modern music instruments have electric guitar as major instrument. Here is a beautiful electric guitar tattoo on the leg.
30. This music sleeve tattoos have multiple designs. It includes music manuscript, music producer and music phrases in one single tattoo.
31. Most music based tattoos have either musical instruments or music notes. I would suggest you to try tattoo of your favourite music band.
32. This music symphony tattoo would look better as armband. Don’t you think so?
33. You can ink your favourite music quote as tattoo. I liked this music quote tattoo specially.
34. Electronic music tattoos are on rise these days and if you love EDM too then here is a beautiful EDM music tattoo design for you.
35. This half sleeve music tattoo on this boy would have looked beautiful if the artist had added a heartbeat symbolism too it. Still it’s a good design.
36. You don’t need to add multiple lines to your music symphony tattoo design. You can have a simple music lyric tattoo such as the one shown in this picture.
37. This full sleeve piano tattoo design would look even more amazing if the artist make it as a matching music tattoo on both arms.
38. It doesn’t matter if you are country music lover or a rock music fan or into hip hop music, I would suggest you to not to have such big music tattoo design on chest. It would have looked better if it was done in style of graffiti.
39. Music tattoos should rarely be inked on foot. This music related tattoos would have looked better on hand or chest.
40. Here is a beautiful example of vintage music tattoo. It reminds me of the good old gramophone days.
41. This is probably the best and most unique music tattoo design you will ever see. You can make it even more beautiful by using ink that glows in dark.
42. You can try urban music tattoos but they need to be in small size. Here is a beautiful music heartbeat tattoo design along with headphones on the rib cage of this boy.
43. There are very few options for behind the ear or inside the ear tattoos. Here is a beautiful music tattoo inside the ear of this beautiful lady.
44. This saxophone tattoo design look impressive because of the use of the colourful ink. Inked magazine would rate it as one of the best music tattoos.
45. Here is a beautiful music staff tattoo along with a bird on the back of a beautiful girl.
46. This black and white guitar tattoo design would have looked better on ankle or thigh. You can add a music verse to it to make it look better.
47. Music note tattoos along with stars are very popular among girls. Here is a beautiful music play tattoo on the back of this beautiful girl.
48. Cassettes are also very popular tattoo design among music lovers. If you want a modern looking music tattoo then you can try CD, DVD, Blu-ray or even music videos as your design.
49. Instead of going for music notes you can try bass and treble tattoo designs.
50. This radio tattoo design on the lower back of this girl would have looked better if the artist has made it black and white.
So which music tattoo design you liked the most and why?