This sleeve tattoos gallery includes all the various types of sleeve tattoos design that a man or woman can opt for. Try for Half sleeve tattoos instead of full sleeve tattoos.
The total love of person for tattoos is measure by the number of sleeve tattoos he had in his/her life. People, who are too shy to have tattoos, often choose hidden areas such as foot, chest and back for tattoos. However, a true tattoo lover would shy in showing off his/her tattoos. For such tattoo lovers sleeve is the best part. One can easily show off his sleeve tattoos and can hide them whenever they wish to. Full sleeve tattoos are evergreen but many men and women prefer to have half sleeve tattoos as well. We here have chosen 60 best sleeve tattoos for boys and girls. You will find half sleeve tattoos as well as full sleeve tattoos on this page. So here are the best sleeve tattoos for men and women:
1. One often recommended sleeve tattoo idea is to tattoo it like a painting. Here is perfect example of such water colour tattoo design.
2. My favourite kinds of sleeve tattoos are to be on a part of sleeve such as forearm. Here is a cool forearm tattoo design.
3. Half sleeve tattoos are more popular among boys and girls as compared to full sleeve tattoos. Here is a beautiful half sleeve tattoo design on this boy.
4. Do not go for a random sleeve tattoo. Sleeve tattoos should be planned carefully. Here is a good example of a planned sleeve tattoo design.
5. The most popular example of sleeve tattoos among girls is to have a flower sleeve tattoo design. Here is a flower sleeve tattoo design on the half sleeve of this girl.
6. When we talk about half sleeve most people focus on the upper half sleeve but you can opt for lower half sleeve as well. Here is an example tattoo on the lower half sleeve of this man.
7. 3D tattoo designs are perfectly suited on either chest or back or on the sleeve. Here is a 3D sleeve tattoo design on the man.
8. Mix up tattoo designs is perfectly suited on sleeves. Such as this half sleeve tattoo design has a mix up of scorpion tattoo, cross tattoo and wings tattoo.
9. Sleeves are perfect for patriotic tattoos. Here is a national flag design on the lower sleeve of this boy.
10. The beauty about upper sleeve tattoos is that you can make a big bicep and then have a strong tattoo or you can have a soft skin and then have a childish tattoo. Your choice.
11. You can have matching tattoo designs on both your sleeves. Here is a cute matching tattoo on the lower sleeve of this girl.
12. Another beautiful idea would be to show a biomechanical arm. Here is an amazing biomechanical tattoo on the sleeve of this man.
13. You can have a half sleeve tattoo design that starts from your chest and end on the half sleeve. Here is an example photo of such sleeve tattoo.
14. Although I would not recommend animated sleeve tattoo design to men but if you are boy you can opt for it.
15. Another beauty of sleeve tattoo design is that you can have complex abstract tattoos on it and you can show off any time you like.
16. Although chest is the best part for portrait tattoos but if you already have another tattoo on your chest then you can have a portrait tattoo on your sleeve.
17. Yes Elephant tattoos are best suited for sleeves. By the look of this sleeve tattoo picture you can understand how majestic elephant sleeve tattoos would look.
18. Even though most religion prohibit god tattoos but people still love to have them. I would suggest you to have religious tattoos either on chest or on sleeve. Do not have them on lower part of the body.
19. A complicated yet attractive sleeve tattoo design would be to have an abstract tattoo.
20. You can have a colourful sleeve tattoo design in the style of any animal such as wolf of panther. This way your arm will give illusion of a wolf arm or a panther arm.
21. Here is a beautiful Aztec style sleeve tattoo design on the arm of this guy.
22. Here is a Maori style sleeve tattoo design on both arms of this boy.
23. Sleeve tattoo design doesn’t mean that you have to have tattoo on your whole arm. You can have tattoo one part like this.
24. Skull tattoo designs are good option for a sleeve tattoo. Here is a good skull tattoo on the upper sleeve of this guy.
25. If you have big sleeves like this guy then a cool sleeve tattoo idea would be to have gothic style design.
26. A cool sleeve tattoo idea for both boys and girls would be to have angel wings on both sleeves. That way it would look like as if your hands are wings.
27. Punk tattoos are best suited for sleeves. Here is an example pic of punk style sleeve tattoo.
28. If you want to show off your big arms then have an animal face tattoo on your sleeves. The bigger the face of the animal (lion, tiger, dragon) would look the more impressive your physique will look.
29. Time is money. Have a clock tattoo on your sleeve and keep reminding that to yourself.
30. Although it won’t impress many but for geeks this sleeve tattoo design is amazing. Here is a mathematical sleeve tattoo design.
31. Having a sleeve tattoo doesn’t mean that you have to hide all the skin under the tattoo. In fact you can have a neat and clean sleeve tattoo like this.
32. 3/4 sleeve tattoo design are way more impressive than full sleeve tattoos and half sleeve tattoos. Here is an example image to prove this fact.
33. If you are true art lover then you have to agree that the beauty of this sleeve tattoo is beyond words.
34. If you are a music lover then you can have a musical instrument as a sleeve tattoo. Here is a piano design as a sleeve tattoo on the arm of this guy.
35. Tribal tattoo designs are the most popular sleeve tattoo design. Here is a tribal half sleeve tattoo.
36. Here is a religious sleeve tattoo design on the upper arm of this man.
37. Here is a beautiful sleeve tattoo idea for men that seems to be inspired from Lord of the Rings.
38. Even though it is hard to have a complex 3D tattoo design but if you have a good arm a good tattoo designer then you can have a majestic 3d sleeve tattoo like this.
39. Here is another beautiful tribal tattoo design on the full sleeve of this guy.
40. Here is a mix up tattoo on the sleeve of this boy. I like the way the wolf is portrayed on his sleeve.
41. It is hard to get a similar tattoo design because arm is complex part and the artist need a lot of concentration to make such sleeve tattoo design.
42. These cross tattoo designs are very popular among men and sleeve is the best part to have them.
43. Many people like to have good luck tattoos. I recommend you to have such lucky tattoos on your upper body part especially on your sleeves.
44. A very cool sleeve tattoo idea for boys and girls would be to have a colourful sleeve tattoo.
45. Wow this 3D sleeve tattoo design is amazing. I wonder if any tattoo artist can accomplish such tough sleeve tattoo.
46. You can have a meaning sleeve tattoo such as this. In this sleeve tattoo the feathers are floating in wind and converting into birds.
47. Here is another cool and neat tribal sleeve tattoo design.
48. Here is a small sleeve tattoo ideas for girls and boys.
49. A 3d sleeve tattoo design with powerful words as family and love.
50. A complicated sleeve tattoo design with view of full city and sunset.
51. A beautiful example of a lower sleeve tattoo design.
52. A brilliant sleeve tattoo idea for girls would be to have henna tattoo design on their arm like this one.
53. Here is a cute looking small size sleeve tattoo.
54. A good sleeve tattoo idea for men would be to have medieval warrior inspired tattoo design.
55. Here is a Polynesian inspired sleeve tattoo design.
56. Tree tattoos are best suited for arms.
57. Roman Empire and Greek myth related tattoos are rare so you can have such design on your sleeve.
58. This Polynesian inspired sleeve tattoo is not easy to make but it looks very attractive.
59. This is a good sleeve tattoo idea for girls.
60. This 3D sleeve tattoo design could be a good conversation starter.
So which sleeve tattoo design you liked the most and why?